Which type of document do you want to create?

Answer to a Complaint

Choose this if someone is suing you to collect a debt.

FDCPA Counterclaim

Choose this if you think someone has tried to collect from you illegally.

Coming Soon

Motion to Satisfy Judgment

Choose this if you think you've already paid a debt someone is trying to collect on.

Coming Soon


Take a picture of a court document you received

Coming Soon

Take a Picture

If you were served a document you can take a picture of it and upload it. We'll tell you what most people do next.

Being served a document means you received a court document from someone suing you. Usually you'll receive a document one of two ways:

  1. In the mail, or
  2. Someone hand delivered it to you.

The documents will look similar to the one on the right.

Homepage graphic